We are a non-government, not-for-profit organisation, with members from both private and public sectors. Our members include small-and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) as well as multinationals (MNCs) connected with foreign trade, including but not limited to exporters, importers, manufacturers, logistics companies, CHAs and related consulting and legal entities.
The Association derives its core strength from its members and a strong governing body that cohesively work together achieving common objectives. The Association focuses on aligning critical needs and interests of the international business community with growth aspirations.
As the member of the Association, you get access to a world of opportunities, which includes:
- A forum to interact with not only like-minded businesses, but also with institutions and authorities involved in policy formation.
- Invitation to participate in topical seminars, conferences, and meetings of business interests.
- Make Policy representations to concerned authorities and regulators.
- Dissemination of important notices and notifications from government and various authorities.
- Participation in various sectoral and policy level surveys which will help in representing industry-specific issues to concerned Indian and global, private and government authorities.
- An opportunity to share inputs with the government and concerned authorities for all major policy initiatives such as Union Budget, Foreign Trade Policy, etc.
Well, all these benefits are just the beginning! We are confident that in the days to come the Association, will be able to deliver a bigger and much better portfolio of interactions and programmes that will help its members improve on the global competitiveness scale and sharpen their competencies.
If you are a company registered in India and are focused on exports, imports, or its facilitation, you are eligible to join the Association. Please fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you.
Dial: +91-6302863660, Email: email@example.com